# How to use forms on Grorapid?
To create and use forms on Grorapid, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Add tab from the Nav bar and select Create Forms.
- Choose your preferred template from the templates and click on Use Now.
- Use the drag-and-drop editor to add various components to change the design.
- Click on Save.
- If you're using a pop up or an embed form, follow this step. If you're using a direct form, you can jump to the next step.
- After saving, click on the install code.
- Copy the code snippet and paste the code in the header section of the webpage on which you want to display the form.
- After that, copy the webpage URL and paste it in the install code pop up box.
- For embed forms, go to form settings, copy the embed code and paste it on the webpage you want the form to appear on.
- Click on the Active toggle to publish your form.